1. Soak your feet in warm water for 10 to 15 minutes before going to bed. Pat them dry.
2. Apply liberal amounts of Crisco shortening to your foot or feet.
3. Cover your foot or feet with a plastic bag.
4. Place a sock over the plastic bag so it doesn’t come off in your bed while you sleep.
5. At first, do this every night. After a week, you can back off to every other night, and then to twice a week, once a week, etc.
Provided by Dr Nail Nipper. YouTube Channel location: https://www.drnailnipper.com/CT